If your child has been diagnosed with a Concussion, please contact your school nurse to discuss the supports that are available at school. 
Also, if your child needs to have medication available to them at school (even over-the-counter medications like Tylenol), please click on the FORMS tab to download the Medication Authorization form.  Have your child's primary healthcare provider complete the form and return it to school, along with any necessary medications, so that we can administer those medications at school. 
For more information about Concussions, please visit the following websites: