If your child has a diagnosis of Seizure Disorder/Epilepsy, please contact your school nurse to discuss the supports that are available at school. 
Also, if your child needs emergency medication during a seizure, you can click on the FORMS tab to download the Medication Authorization form.  Have your child's primary healthcare provider complete the form and return it to school, along with the emergency medication, so that we can administer that medication in the event of a seizure at school. 
For more information about Seizures/Epilepsy, please visit the following websites: